The enforcement of new Water Law obligates road administrators to pay for loss of water retention not only in urban but also other areas. This obligation is equally binding for both national roads and motorways administrators as well as for large car park owners.
However, the costs stemming from loss of water retention can be avoided. Exemptions can be made in case of retaining rainwater and meltwater and reusing it later.
We provide counsel and offer our tools for calculation of fees due.
We offer the following services for this sector:
- Rainwater management concepts
- Modelling (hydrological and hydrodynamic)
- PANDa rainfall models
- +2050 rainfall models (accounting for climate change)
- Functional and Utility Programmes
- Dimensioning of storage reservoirs
- Inventory taking of network assets
- Creating GIS databases
- Map vectorisation
- Spatial analyses
- Processing of data from monitoring systems (RainBrain redirection)
- Preparing application documents for funding
- Fee proposals for rainwater and meltwater
- Audits, evaluations and expert opinions
This sector includes:
- National roads, motorways, tunnels
- Large car parks owners