It is a general long-term programme for dealing with rainwater and meltwater.
The strategy includes:
- technical and system functioning assessment
- proposing new engineering tools
- proposing safety improvements (environmental areas)
- investment priorities and investment financing
- optimal organisation for the operator (organisational structure) or service
- economic analysis for optimal operation
- proposals for financing, maintenance and operation (fees and budget), social policy elements.
The strategy should focus on a vision of economic measures to cover the costs and secure functioning.
- comprehensive development, from inventory taking to a finished project with management solutions for rainwater and meltwater
- effective assistance in solving problems with rainwater storage and management.
- Towns, cities and municipalities
- Water supply
- Road and Greenery Management Authorities
- Retail chains
- Design offices
- Hotels and gastronomy
- Education and health service
- Roads and car parks