This is a dedicated application for collecting and analysing measurement data from rain gauges, meteorological and hydrological stations, and other measurement facilities. RainBrain enables recording and monitoring data, and collecting it in the form of a uniform database of precipitation history for a given location.
It is an innovative method for presenting precipitation data, facilitating decision making and investment planning thanks to the access to ready-to-use reports.
- Enables accurate and fast analysis of the recorded precipitation data
- Delivers a uniform database of complete precipitation history for a given location
- Delivers processed data in the form of reports
- Offers comprehensive functionality for rainfall analysis
- Rumia Town Hall (Weather station)
- Water Supply and Sewage Company in Wrocław
- Babia Góra National Park
- Jagiellonian University