INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection)
General information clause:
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is “RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o.” based in Gdańsk (80-868), ul. Marynarki Polskiej 163, tel. +48 731 909 893.
- Contact with the Data Protection Inspector in “RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o.” is possible at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to prepare the offer / performance of the contract / provision of services offered by ” RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o.” pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
- Recipients of your personal data will be other external entities, including in particular entities such as banks, entities providing IT services, legal, auditing, transport companies, service companies (in connection with the implementation of the contract or services provided).
- Your personal data will be kept for 5 years from the next year.
- You have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Providing your personal data is a prerequisite for receiving an offer / conclusion of a contract / provision of services, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in not receiving the offer / not signing the contract / not performing the service.