The determination of stormwater drainage retention potential based on hydrodynamic model for Gniewino commune.
The aim of the project was determining the required retention potential for stormwater drainage based on hydrodynamic model for Gniewino village.
The scope of study consisted of:
- collecting and verifying data and other studies necessary for the preparation of the model,
- preparing a hydrodynamic model of drainage system based on the acquired data,
- preparing redevelopment plans for the drainage system together with the constuction of a retention basin on parcel no. 380 in Gniewino,
- preparing a number of hydrodynamic simulations for different versions of redevelopment of the drainage system using different precipitation scenarios,
- summary analysis of the simulation led to giving a recommendation about the necessity to increase retention in the system (determining the capacity of the retention basin on parcel no. 380) and partial redevelopment of the stormwater canal draining stormwater to the R15 drainage ditch in the area of Gniewino.