Preparing the inventory of stormwater drainage system together with hydrodynamic modelling of stormwater runoff in the city and its impact on the environment.
The aim of the study was carrying out the inventory of stormwater drainage system together with hydrodynamic modelling of stormwater and meltwater runoff, their management, as well as its impact of the environment in order to protect the natural areas from negative impact of intensive precipitation on the area of the city of Reda.
The project consisted of:
- carrying out the inventory of the existing stormwater drainage system
- preparing an analysis entitled “Development and modernisation concept of stormwater and meltwater drainage system in Reda” – Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. (2006r.)
- carrying out a simulation using a hydrodynamic model
- weryfikacji poprawności odprowadzenia wód opadowych przez istniejący system
- assessment of the operation of the current stormwater drainage system